https://ibelieveinmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/ibelieveinmarriage-logo1-300x104.png 0 0 I believe in Marriage https://ibelieveinmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/ibelieveinmarriage-logo1-300x104.png I believe in Marriage2015-01-27 16:10:332015-01-27 16:10:3351 Little Ways to Build Your Marriage
51 Little Ways to Build Your Marriage
There’s no shortage of little ways to show each other love, and just for fun, just because it fills my heart, I’m going to list the little things I’ve learned from you and feature some of the things I’ve seen when searching #staymarried across social media. Maybe you’ll get some ideas of even more little ways you can build your own marriage.
- Warm up the car and scrape the ice off the windshield for your spouse’s car, too!
- If you leave much earlier for work than your spouse, set the coffee timer so they can have a fresh cup when they need it.
- Fold the socks the way he likes, instead of the way you like.
- Replace their bookmark with a love note from you.
- Buy their favorite candy at the store just because.
Click HERE to read the rest!