Thank you so much for your interest in hosting a “Relationship Party”! We are so excited to offer this opportunity and truly believe that it is a unique chance to gather friends / family to discuss topics important to marriage, in an intimate environment.
A Relationship Party (RP) is very similar to other theme-specific parties you may have hosted or attended. For example, have you ever attended a Tupperware, candles, jewelry or Mary-Kay party? If so, then you already know the basic format of a RP.
However, we believe that our Relationship Parties take things to the next level! The goal for each of our gatherings is to leave people: Educated, Encouraged, Excited and Empowered when it comes to the romantic relationship they are currently in, or one that will come in the future.
Below is a guide to hosting a RP. Once you have confirmed your gathering, we will work closely with you to ensure that this party is a hit!
Host / Hostess Responsibility
- Confirm a date and location with us for your gathering. We prefer simply gathering at someone’s home for this informal setting, but it is up to you.
- Invite a minimum of 6 people (not including the host/hostess) to your gathering.
- Idea: You can choose to have a couples gathering comprised of married and/or dating couples. Or you can choose to have a girls-night or fella’s-night. You can even choose to have a mixed gender gathering comprised of single men and women who are not necessarily dating anybody else at the gathering. But keep in mind the gathering does have a teaching component to it so the people in attendance should be open to learning!
- Please confirm the number of guests at least 24 hrs prior to the events starting time
- Note: If your party has to be canceled please cancel at least 48 hrs prior to the start of the event.
- Provide food and drinks
- This is completely up to you. You know your friends / family better than we do! You can choose to have snacks, appetizers or a full course meal.
- Provide the investment for this event
- Our office will discuss with you the investment for this gathering. Hosts can choose to cover the investment completely or they can allow the participants to contribute to the total cost.
- We will be responsible for presenting an engaging and enlightening experience on the hot topic of relationships. This will include an icebreaker, presentation (teaching) and group discussion.
- We will provide each guest with a “take-away” handout (or workbook) that they can refer to in the future
- Be available for at least 20 minutes after the ‘presentation’ for one-on-one questions the guests may have.
- Each women in attendance will receive a copy of the book that the Host chooses
So what is the next step?
If you are interested in speaking with a member of our team for more information and to schedule your Relationship Party, you can click HERE, fill out the information and a member of our team will follow up with you in 48 hours!
The host/hostess & guests are all aware that this seminar does not represent psychological counseling or any kind of therapy. The host/hostess & all guests are also aware that relationship coaching results can vary and are not guaranteed. The host/hostess & all guests also agree to hold the Coach(s) free from all liability for any actions or results for adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of advice given by the Coach(s).